The All American line of pressure cookers offers the best and safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends that pressure canning is the only way to can meat, fish, poultry, and all vegetables. This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure-cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time. Only All American Pressure Cookers feature an exclusive, precision-machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam-tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
The All American 925 25 Quart Pressure Cooker features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy-duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10, and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Double-thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
Please Note: All American Pressure Cookers are not recommended for use on glass top/ flat ranges without first checking with your stove manufacturer because their weight may cause the glass/ceramic to break. The diameter of the canners are larger than most burners and may cause heat to transfer outward and damage the surrounding surface. All American Pressure Cookers are intended and manufactured solely for home use applications. they are not intended for commercial applications.
Includes 2 cooking/canning racks and instruction & recipe book
Capacity - 25 Quarts (Liquid), 19 Pint Jars, 7 Quart Jars
Inside diameter - 12 5/8 inches
Inside Height - 11 7/8 inches
Overall Height - 16 3/4 inches
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.
Made in the U.S.A.